flag Судова влада України

Єдиний Контакт-центр судової влади України 0-800-501-492

Historical reference. Історична довідка суду англійською мовою!

05 лютого 2018, 12:03

SECTION 1. THE HISTORY OF THE FUND – MAKER

Judiciary is one of the three branches of power, which task is to establish  the rule of law and the law in all spheres of public life. After all, when the violent passions are dominating at all levels, the court is  independent, just and wise guarantor of the rule of law and law in all spheres of public life.

Polonne’s Distrust Court is situated in the Polonne town which is in Khmelnytskyi region. Polonne is one of the oldest towns in Podillya. It had a lot of names, such as Polony, Polonyi, Polonnaya, Polonne Big, Polonne New.

Polonne district appeared in 1923, but as a modern administrative and territorial unit of the Khmelnytskyi region it was formed in December, 1966.

According to the guidebook of the statearchive of the Khmelnytskyi region, courts were created on the basis of the decree of the Soviet of Public Commissars of Ukraine (January 19, 1919) «About Courts». Public courts were decided into sections, according to the Regulation «About the Judiciary of the Ukrainian SSR», which was approved by All-Ukrainian Central Executive Commitee in October 23, 1925. The courts were subordinated to the Department of the Public Commissariat of Kamyanets-Podilskyi region.

During the World War 2 the courts stopped their work. They started to work again after releasing from German invaders. Unfortunately there is no information about the history of our court for the period from 1919 to 1944.

According to the information that is found in the archival document as, as well as interviews with former court employees  and other citizens who know the history of the district well, it is clarified that in the period from 1944 to 1954 there were two provincial national courts in Polonne:

  • The Court of the First District of Polonne region.
  • The Court of the Second District of Polonne region.

The Provincial Public Court of the 1st District of Polonne served and considereted cases of the local residents. V. Corvin was the head of the court. The Provincial Public Court of the 2nd District of Polonne served and considereted cases of the inhabitants of the villages of the region. M. Mahit was the head of the court.

The Department of the Public Commissariat of Kamyanets-Podilskyi region was renamed to The Ministry of Justice of Kamyanets-Podilskyi region. It continued to oversee. Later the region was renamed  to Khmelnytskyi. Therefore, the management of public courts, notary office and the region’s advocacy was carried out by the Office of the Ministry of Justice at the Executive Committee of the Khmelnytskyi Regional Council of Workers’ Deputies.

There is a saved information  about wages from 1953 to 1955. According to this information the court continued to be devided into two sections. Judge Olena Pavlivna Halchenko became the head of the Court of the 1st district. Under the presiding in this court also worked such people as H. Barak ( court executor), S. Ukraine’s, H. Singer ( secretaries of the court), F. Shkvarun ( horseman) and S. Gospodynchyk ( cleaner). M. Mahit continued to be the head of the court of the wind district. Under the presiding worked such people as I. Rasputin ( court executor), M. Gerasymchuk, T. Shmylova ( secretaries of the court), N. Bohomol ( hourseman) and Y. Yuhymenko ( cleaner).

A merger of the district of courts in one took place in 1955. And it was created the District Public Court of Polonne on the basis of the court of the 2nd district. Olena Pavlivna Halchenko was elected as a head of the District Public Court of Polonne. According to the information about wages with her also worked H. Bazak ( court executor), Z. Kovalenko, T. Shmylova ( secretaries of the court), F. Shkvarun ( horseman) and N. Protsenko ( cleaner ). The building of the court was located in Polonne, on the Kirova street.

Because of the liquidation of the Ministry of Justice of the USSR and the termination of activity of Department of Justice at the executive committee of Khmelnytskyi  Council of Workers’ Deputies in October, 1956 all its administrative functions with regards to the courts were transferred to the Khmelnytskyi Regional Court and latter, in 1970, again to the Department of Justice of the executive committee of Khmelnytskyi Regional Council in accordance with the Decree of the President of the Supreme Council of the Ukrainian SSR dated October 6, 1970.

  1. M. Netychai, V. N. Toksybayeva were the heads of the Regional Public Court of Polonne during 1959 – 1966 years. M. V. Kaplun was the people's judge, L. F. Stasyuk was the secretary ofthe court, V. A. Pysarenko was the executor, H. A. Shulyak and H. P. Omelchak were the secretaries of a court session, F. M. Shkvarun was a horseman, S. D. Pylypec was the cleaner.

The further history of the court is on the shelves of our court archive. The mixture of ink of different colours and yellow paper begin to remind verdicts and judgements only after careful study. They are carefully stitched and sorted. All there are row shadows of the past years that had survivedand became an integral part of the history of the District Courtof Polonne.

Myhailo Volodymyrovych Kaplun was the head of the District Court of Polonne for several decades  ( according to the book of orders in 1966). Under his chairmanship the number of court stuff were 8 ( January  1, 1967). They were:

People's judge – Petro Olexiyovych Korol.

Executor – Yuzeph Boleslavovych Vatras.

Senior secretary of the court – Lyubov Pheodosiivna Oliinyk.

Secretary of the court – Galyna Petrivna Gryshchuk.

Secretary of the court session – Mariia Vasylivna Kravchuk.

Clerk-typist – Galyna Maxymivna Dzyubak.

Cleaner-courier – Sophiia Davydivna Pylypec.

 

Photo 1. The Court stuff: the head of the court M. B. Kaplun ( 1967 – 1987 years), the judge O. P. Korol, the secretary of the court H. P.Gryshchuk, the senior secretary of the court  L. F. Oliinyk, the secretary of the court session M. V. Knysh, R. Y. Maslova ( R. Y. Kroshko), clerk O. V. Kapustova ( O. V. Gruzynska), layer Sotnikov and other stuff worked in 1970.

Later for some time the secretaries of the court were V. D. Kilikevych, M. V. Knysh, R. Y. Kroshko, L. H. Osyna, L. V. Horbach, H. O. Drehalo, A. V. Malionchuk,  N. O. Knysh, I. M. Netychuk, V. T. Sidorskyi, Y. A. Franchuk; court executors were I. M. Klymenko, V. V. Gavrylyuk, H. O. Shulyak; notary was A. L. Chabanenko, who later worked as a people's judge; clerks were O. V. Gruzynska, L. M. Zinchuk, L. Y. Yevchuk, L. M. Pronoun, V. A. Dehtyaruk, Y. V. Voityuk, V. M. Semydko, N. V. Chorna, V. V. Kpysyuk, T. P. Kit, Y. S. Korotun, R. Y. Maslova, Z. Y. Shkvarun, A. H. Chubai; cleaner-couriers were L. F. Kaluhina, R. A. Virgin, V. C. Laphinchuk; court secretaries were N. V. Antonec, V. M. Semydko; secretary-typists were V. S. Grinchuk, L. A. Lovinska, N. B. Gumenyuk, O. V. Solodka, O. I. Redko; court administrators were O. O. Gaponov, P. Y. Demchenko; judge’s assistants were Z. S. Yarynovska, A. V. Shpak, T. V. Didenko, O. H. Shevchuk, M. B. Oliinyk, S. V. Ohoiko; the  senior secretary was A. V. Nazarchuk.

 

      

Photo 2. The court stuff during 1992 – 1993 years: Myhailo Andriyovych Stadnik ( the court executor), Tamila Dominikivna Solodka ( the secretary ofthe court session), Zoya Yevgenivna Shkvarun ( the court executor), Olena Viktorivna Kapustova (the secretary of the court session), Alla Volodymyrivna Yaremova ( the secretary of the court), Olga Stepanivna Golub ( typist).

 Public District Court of Polonne , in connection with the change of legislation, in 1992 changed the name to the  District Court of Polonne , and continues to be called until this time. By 1999, all procedural documents: judgments, verdicts, orders, rulings, records  of court sessions were prepared by judges and secretary of court sessions by hand from a ballpoint pen. All proceedings were conducted in Russian. Until 2002, the organizational leadership of the courts, within the limits and in the manner prescribed by law, was carried out by the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine, later, since 2003, by the State Judicial Administration of Ukraine.

The key to the successful work of the court was and is the coordinated work, the professionalism and diligence of his staff. Of those court employees who have worked conscientiously for a long time, one can name the following: Oliynyk Lyubov Fedosiivna - Head of the Office, later a senior secretary (from 1957 to 1996), Shuliak Galyna Oleksiivna - worked as a court executor (from 1971 to 1988),  Solodka Tamila Dominikivna - secretary of the court session, later - the senior secretary of the court (from 1972 to 2006), Olena Viktorivna Kapustova - secretary of the court session (from 1968 to 2004), Stadnik Mykhaylo Andriyovych - court executor, later assistant to the chairman of the court and the head of the court apparatus (from 1977 to 2013), Maslova Raisa Yevmenivna - secretary of the court session (from 1969 to 1971), clerk (1985-1986), senior secretary of the court (from 1996 to 2005), Yaremova Alla Volodymyrivna - secretary of the court from 1982, now working as head of the  District department of internal affairs of Polonne , Golub Olga Stepanivna - secretary of the court (from 1988 to 2013), Virkun Raisa Andriivna - courier-cleaner (from 1979 to 1999 ), Valentyna Sergiivna Grinchuk - secretary-typist (from 1992 to 2002), Gumenyuk Natalia Valentynivna - secretary-typist (2002 to 2012).

 

                     

Photo 3. Court employees in 1996: Secretary of the court Golub Olga Stepanivna, secretary of the court session Kapustova Olena Victorivna, court executor Yaremova Alla Volodymyrivna, senior secretary Maslova Raisa Yevmenivna, secretary of court session Knysh Natalya Olexandrivna.

                             

         Photo 4. The Court stuff in 1998.

                                                   

Photo 5. The head of the court B. V. Oliinyk with former employees M. V. Knysh, O. V. Kapustova, L. F. Oliinyk, T. M. Solodka, N. O. Knysh (2006).

         

Photo 6. The employees of District Court of Polonne during the selebration of professional holiday  together with former employees.

 

It is necessary to pay attention to all the judges who headed and worked at different times in Polonne’s district court. These are the workers who gave most of their lives to the ministry of Phemida, namely:

Mykhailo Kaplun – was born in November 21, 1926, worked as chairman of the Polonne’s District Public  Court from 1966 to 1987;

 Nadiya Pylypivna Kaplun – was born in October 21, 1951, in 1992 graduated from Kharkiv Law Academy named after Yaroslav the Wise,  worked as a judge of the Polonne’s District Court from 1993 to 2003;

 Vasyl Vasyliovych Babchuk – was born in January 05, 1958, in 1984  graduated from Kharkiv Law Institute named after F.E. Dzerzhinsky, worked as a trainee prosecutor, assistant prosecutor of the Rakhiv district of the Zakarpatskyi  region, judge of the Rakhiv district court in 1986-1987, head of the Polonne’s  district court from 1987 to 1998, judge from 1988 to 2004;

 Bogdan Vasylyovych Oliinyk- was born in January 08, 1944, graduated from the Kharkiv Institute of Law in 1973, worked as a judge from 1974 to 1987 at the Polonne’s District Public Court, a judge of the Slavyta District, and later a City District Court from 1987 to 1990; Judge of the Polonne’s District Court - since 1990, the chairman of the court from 1998 to 2009, in October 08, 2011, received the title of "Honored Lawyer of Ukraine";

 Bogdan Vasilievich Bobyak- was born in November 18, 1955, graduated from the Lviv Order of the Lenin State University named after Ivan Franko  in 1986, worked as a judge of the district court of Polonne from  1987 to 1990, assistant prosecutor and senior assistant prosecutor of the Stryi district of Lviv region from 1994 to 2003, judge of the district court of Polonne in 2005-2008, later deputy head of the court in 2008-2009, chairman of the court from 2009 to 2014, 2014-2015 - deputy chairman of the court, judge from 2015 to present;

 Ruslan Stepanovych Grinchuk – was born in May 19, 1974, graduated from the Khmelnytskyi Institute of Regional Administration and Law in 1998, worked as a legal adviser to the PE Gesheft, a state executive of the Internal Affairs Department of the Khmelnytskyi City Department of Justice, as Head of the Legal and Personnel Department of the Khmelnytsky City UPF of Ukraine, chief specialist, lawyer of the Khmelnytsky regional UPHF of Ukraine, judge of district court of Polonne from 2004 till 2010, later acting chairman of the Bilogirya  district court of Khmelnytskyi region,  from January 5, 2011 until now he is  judge of the Court of Appeal of the Khmelnytskyi region;

 Anatoly Grygorovych Gorshchar – was born in September 08, 1961, graduated from Kharkiv Law Institute named after F.E. Dzerzhinsky in 1987, worked as a trainee, a lawyer of the Khmelnytskyi Regional Bar Association since 1988, in connection with the liquidation of the Bar Association in 1993, he began working as a loyer individually in Polonne, a judge of the Slavuta City Court from 2000, a judge of the District Court of Polonne from 2005, the court chairman from 2014 to present;

 Nadiya Anatoliivna Gurgulko – was born in January 31, 1978, graduated in 2001 from Chernivtsi National University named after Y. Fedkovych, worked as an assistant judge of the Khmelnytskyi City Court from 2002 to 2004; in 2005-2006 she was a student of the Yaroslav Mudry National Law Academy of Ukraine, worked as secretary of the Theophilop District Court of Khmelnytskyi Region in 2006, and works as a judge of the District court of Polonne from 2010 to present;

 Mariia Bohdanivna Didec – was born in December 18, 1981, graduated from the Khmelnytskyi Institute for Regional Management and Law in 2004, worked as a Chief Specialist of the Polonne District Administration of Justice, assistant of the judge of the Polonne District Court, legal adviser to STOV "Ukraine", legal advisor of the city executive committee of Polonne  In 2006-2007, she was a student of the Yaroslav Mudryi National Law Academy of Professional Judicial Training Faculty, a judge of the Polonne District Court from 2011 until present.

            

Photo 7. The head of the court Bohdan Vasylyovych Oliinyk  ( 1998 – 2009 years ) with secretaries of the court session N. O. Knysh and T. M. Solodka.

                                                       

Photo 8. The head of the court Vasyl Vasylyovych Babchuk (1987 – 1998 years ), the judge Nadiia Pylypivna Lystopadska, assistant of the judge Lesia Volodymyrivna Chaika, 2003 year.
 

Since January 2011, in accordance with the Law "On the Judiciary and the Status of Judges",  District Court of Polonne of the Khmelnytskyi region has transferred to the registration of cases, applications, documents in court and automated division of cases by means of the automated system of document circulation of the court. For today Polonne district court considers civil, criminal, administrative cases and cases of administrative offenses in the first instance.

As of 01.10.2016, the number of employees of the Polonne district court of the Khmelnytskyi region is 22, of which:

The head of the court is 1

Judges are 3

The head of the court apparatus is 1

The  deputy head of the court apparatus is 1

Assistants of Judge are 4

Chief Specialist is 1

Senior secretary of the court is 1

Secretaries of the court sessions are 4

Secretaries of the Court are 4

Judicial Administrator is 1

Cleaner is 1

The current authoritative and highly professional judiciary of the Polonne District Court makes considerable efforts to strengthen the democratic principles of the judiciary, provides for impartial, fair decisions.

                 

Photo 9. Judges of the District court of Polonne ( fron left to right): Bohdan Vasylyovych Bobyak ( in the past the head of the court  from 2009 to 2024 years), Mariia Bohdanivna Didek, Nadiia Anatoliivna Gorgulko and present head of the Polonne district court Anatoliy Grygorovych Gorshchar ( from 2014 until present).

Of the present employees, the greatest length of service in court have these people:

Iryna Ivanivna Syrota works since 2001  as the secretary of a court session, assistant to a judge  for more than 15 years;

Natalia Petrivna Rybachok works since 2001 as the secretary of the court, consultant on personnel work, deputy head of the court apparatus, head of the court apparatus for more than 15 years;

Lesya Volodymyrivna Chaika works since 2002 as the consultant of the court, the assistant to the judge for more than 14 years;

Valentyna Ivanivna Bobrivnyk works since 2004 as the secretary of the court, the senior secretary of the court, the deputy head of the court apparatus for more than 12 years;

 Svitlana Anatoliivna Ishchuk works since 2004 as the secretary of a court session, assistant to a judge for more than 12 years;

Natalia Olegivna Prus works since 2005 as the secretary-typist, the secretary of the court for more than 10 years;

Lyubov Andriivna Oliinyk works since 2005, the secretary of a court session for more than 10 years;

Tamara Valentynivna works since 2005, the cleaner for more than 10 years;

Vita Vasylivna Kravchuk works since 2007 as the secretary of the court session, the senior secretary of the court for more than 9 years;

Andrii Ivanovych Kondratyuk works since 2008 as the IT specialist, chief specialist for more than 8 years;

Svitlana Volodymyrivna Grom works since 2008, the secretary of the court session for more than 8 years;

Tetiana Mykolaivna Salyuk works since 2008, the secretary of the court session for more than 8 years.

These employees constitute the "golden fund" of the court, not only for the duration of the trial, but also for its professionalism, innovative approach to the case, attentive attitude to people.

                         

Photo 10. The employees of District Court of Polonne, 2008 year.

Many good words can be said about the employees of the apparatus of the Polonne district court,  who have recently joined the group, namely:

Alla Petrivna Gamanchuk works as the secretary of the court session since 2009, the secretary of the court since 2012;

Olga Viktorivna Poveda works as the secretary of the court since 2012 (currently on a childcare leave of up to 3 years old);

Marina Vasylivna Zagoruiko  works as the court orderer from 2013 (she is currently on a childcare leave of up to 3 years old);

Natalia Ivanivna Sapotnitska works as the secretary of the court since 2014, the secretary of the court session from 2015 (currently on leave to care for a child up to 3 years old);

Marianna Yuriivna Litvinenko works as the secretary ofromf the court 2014;

Olga Oleksiivna Bogdanevych works as the secretary of the court session from 2014 (currently on leave to care for a child under 3 years of age);

Yuliya Oleksandrivna Gorbach works as the assistant judge from 2014;

Alina Andriivna Kalinka works as the secretary of the court session from 2015;

Lyudmyla Olexandrivna Zakruzhetska works as the secretary of the court session from 2015 (currently on a childcare leave of up to 3 years old);

Volodymyr Viktorovych Dregalo works as the court administrator from 2015;

Dmytro Olexandrovych Budnyk works as the secretary of the court session from 2015;

Inna Yuriivna Bondarchuk works as the secretary of the court since 2016.

The young generation takes an example from the elder and goes to the heights of personal and professional development, introduces to the team a novelty, creativity and a bright look.

In the corridors of the court there are information stands on which information is useful for citizens: schedules of citizens' admission to the leadership of the TU SSA of Ukraine in Khmelnytskyi region, the Court of Appeal in the Khmelnytskyi region, the rules of the internal labor code of the court, the Rules of the court, the lists of cases for trial , exsamples of applications for the issuance of copies of judicial documents, the granting of permission to visit with persons held in custody, extracts from regulatory legal acts regarding the size of the rates of relevant payments, information the provision of free secondary legal aid.

At present District Court of Polonne of Khmelnytskyi region is located on the Heroes of Maidan street, 5, Polonne, Khmelnytskyi region. The administrative building was put into operation in 1975. The total area of ​​the premises occupied by the court is 396 sq.m.

 

Photo 11. The district court of Polonne, 2016 year

 

Polonne district court faithfully serves the ideals of good and justice, plays an important role in ensuring the protection of human rights and citizen.

 

SECTION 2. THE HISTORY OF THE FUND

The fund holds 50 cases of permanent storage, 6310 cases of prolonged storage, 20200 cases of temporary storage, 10 cases of personnel, outfits of organizational court proceedings for the period from 2009 to 2015. Changes in the composition and volume of the fund are only in the process of examination of the value of the documents. The situation is satisfactory, the cases are ordered by 2015.

 

SECTION 3. CHARACTERISTICS OF FUND DOCUMENTS

The funds of the Polonne District Court of the Khmelnytskyi region postponed legislative, organizational, regulatory, planning, reporting and analytical documents reflecting the activities of the institution. Namely: orders from the main activities and personnel, reports, manuscripts, court sentences in criminal cases since 1961, decisions and decrees on civil cases since 1966, rulings on cases of administrative offenses since 1976. Documents that go beyond the chronological framework are not in court.

Reference documents of the fund are descriptions of cases, nomenclature of cases and given historical background.

 

 

The head of the court apparatus

of the district court of Polonne                                             N.P.Rybachok

 

Performer:

Deputy head of the court apparatus                                     V.I.Bobrivnyk